Saturday, May 14, 2016

Hello Friend for a Funday Friday challenge

Good Morning you all :) Today I have a card I made for this week's challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack for Funday Friday. The challenge this week is Sketch Time and our sponsors are Little Blue Buttons Stamps and Di's Digi Stamps.
I used Little Blue Buttons: Bells digi stamp for my card:
 Such a lovely stamp and could be used for a variety of sentiments too. I used a bit from February's Counterfeit Kit and last month's kit Shabby Gone Wild for my card and some stragglers that were on my crafty desk :) It's great to use up the bits and pieces that sit there for awhile. Got to finish off the package of wood veneer I had and that sentiment card has been in a few counterfeit kits and finally found a home perfect for it on this card.
 Here is the sketch for this week's challenge:

Super fun one to play with :) I enjoyed using it.
 The inside of my card is ready for a little note to my friend. Thank you for stopping by today and seeing whats up in my little corner of the world. Can't wait to see what you create :) here are the details you need:
    Starts: Friday, May 13th 12:00AM

   Ends:  Friday, May 20th   6:00PM
(Eastern time)
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until May 20th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of May 23rd.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
 

5 comments:

  1. Love how you have used the sketch. A great card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! That image is beautiful and I love the wood butterfly (I just picked up some of these myself last weekend). Great job using up some scraps and bits, too. (Sorry I'm so late in commenting--busy week!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet card - inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty little card, and how lovely that you thought about the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I often grab those strays on my table, too :D

    ReplyDelete