Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Not A Typical Monday

Hi again :) This is the layout I created from LOAD516 Day 22: Daily Life prompt: Oh the places you'll go! Which places are part of your routine, commute, favorite places to eat, etc. I had a list of where we go during the week, but I wasn't feeling any of them for some reason. So I went another way with the layout after looking through my phone pictures since that would be the place to see what I typically do. Well I found this set of pictures that was not a typical walk for me and Buddy so that blossomed into this layout:
 One day decided to take Buddy walking along the River walk :) Nice change of pace for both of us.I used an old sketch over at PageMaps:
Loved all the photos spots on this layout :)
 Some up close photos of the layout :)
 Our Buddy boy :)
 Loved using the variety of lettering to make the title block
I used my current counterfeit kit Sunny Breeze for my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment