I created a layout and I used one of the fun stamps from Kenny K on the layout:
"Superhero Celebration Sentiments"
Talk about the perfect stamp set for that hero in you life! It comes with some fantastic sentiments:
Lots of fun choices in this set :) to use for cardmaking and scrapbooking.
to be inspired by superheroes * talk about one of your (or your loved one's) super powers Being available on the need and able to play with the kids and spend time with is a great super power to have :)
Thank you for stopping by a bit today :) I'm way behind on my posting for challenges I did this month so don't be surprised to see a couple more posts today.
Would love to see what you are gonna create for this challenge :)
Starts: Friday, May 27th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, June 03rd 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until June 03rd by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of June 06th
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!