Monday, May 2, 2016

Memories to Treasure

Hi you all and welcome to my first challenge for Use Your Stuff challenge blog. My challenge to the design team was a sketch challenge. Anyone that knows me, knows I love a good sketch to work with for a layout. So here is my layout:
and this is the sketch I chose for the challenge:

Just thought this was a cool sketch and could be used for a card maker too. I look forward to seeing what you create for this challenge.
 I come across Mom's Scrapbook album during the last LOAD and as time is shoort theese days with the new job, this is off prompt for Day 1 of LOAD516 which was Your Typical Day and this was a not so typical day. It was a great find to have found this and I look forward to recreating Mom's Album, with current scrapbook methods, but will be using her handwriting with the photos :)
 My journaling about this project. This will be the title page to the album.
The title for the page is fitting as these will be treasure memories to be handed down through the family. I used my last 2 months counterfeit kits to create this layout, looking forward to pulling the newest kit together this week when time is available. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What a great find and how fun to "redo" it! Love the colors on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina! I was the winner of the April challenge at Lasting Memories. The blog told me to contact you to accept my prize, but the link took me to your blog - it didn't give me your e-mail address. My e-mail is aurenmullarkey@yahoo.com. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Tina. This is a great layout. Thanks for the inspiration! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete