Friday, March 22, 2013

A Starry Just for You Card

Good Morning,
I am so ready for spring that I thought this card would just cheer us up today with flowers. This card was done during one of my local scrap store classes.
Now I don't have to much info on the card because it was a class, but I do know that the card base is purple cardstock, Then the white cardstock cut was marked with a pencil where you wanted the split in the card. On the top side the card stock was stapmped with versamark ink with a flower stamp and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder and rubbed with purple chalk to bring out the flowers. This is such a fun technique and I definitely need to use it more in my card making. the seperation was made with score tape and fine glitter on top of the tap. then the card was stamped with SU Oval All stamp set and the flower  is 2 stamps fussy cut and added a brad. The edges were inked. This stamp just makes this card so versitle it could be for a birthday, a note or a kind gesture just to name a few examples.
How often do you heat emboss? I think I need to do it more often. Thanks for stopping by and seeing the view from my little corner of the world.

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty Tina! And I love Purple!!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete