Friday, March 15, 2013

It's Your Birthday

Hi All,

Yay! Friday! It's been one of those weeks, busy but feels as if I got nothing done.
The card I got today was one I made for a local swap group, the specific was embellished, so it had to be embellished some way
Now this is a real easy card to make and when you got to make 21 of them you want easy. I choose blue and yellow for my palette because they compliment each other. This is a 4.5" X 6.25" card the base is cardstock from The Paper Co. value pack, the background cut at 4" X 5.75" pretty sure it came a purchase from Michaels (need to keep better notes). I added 3 different embellishments to the card plus my sentiment. The yellow flower is a MS punch: embroidery, the yellow border from cardstock (Jewel pack from the Paper Co.) I think 1.5" wide punched with recollections border punch (they don't seem to mark a name on their packages) the ribbon is American crafts I got for a buck and the sentiment punch is SU Punch Builder Ticket Duo and the stamp is from a fiskars pack done in CTMH juniper ink.
 As you can tell I don't favor one company when I make my cards I like them all! You all have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by and seeing the view from my little corner of the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment