Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Spring a Day Early

I wish you all a Happy Spring a day early, I'll have a Card A Day Blog post on tomorrow. No spring in sight for our area by the latest forecast. We got 3.5" of snow yesterday and the outlook for the next 2 weeks is cold cold cold!
My card for the day
This was made in one of my Close to My Heart club class. It's a really cute card and the colors go together so well one nice thing about getting the packaged paper everything will match real good. The paper set is Miracle and the stamp set is Springtime. Not sure of the inks used, but the boot was covered with liquid glass to give an 3d effect which was fun to learn.

Thanks for stopping by and see the view from my little corner of the world....

1 comment:

  1. I really like that boot!!! I dunno why but I just do lol ... I really like this card Tina... you used some soft tones that really blend well together.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete