Monday, March 11, 2013

Smash your Stash: Challenge 3

Good morning hope your having a fantastic day! We just had the best weekend by the way of weather for this year, I think spring finally shown up. It was absolutely gorgeous with temps close to 60 and sun sun sun all day! Enough of the weather and on to the challenge:
Challenge 3: your nicknames, we all have them...time to SMASH them....but here's the twist, all elements must be in your favorite colour :) So the challenge is your nicknames and your favorite colours!!!!!!
What is a nick name:
1. A descriptive name added to or replacing the actual name of a person, place, or thing.
2. A familiar or shortened form of a proper name.
Since my name could be the nickname of other names, I feel I was already born with a nick name. The page was smashed in my Black: Book About Me smashbook. My fav colors are purple and gold. All the various names were cut from the cricut: from top to bottom: baby 1" Child's Year the negative of the scallop oval, Gram 1.75" Jasmine, honey 1" @ real size w/ the Just Because, Mom 2" Mother's Day, Sis .75" Don Juan regular font, Mommy 1.5" Heritage and Cous 1" Don Juan under pressure font. The purple cutout behind the smash sheet was in my scrap drawer, this is from a calender I received one year and I'm unsure the cart that it was cut from. The smash book page is from the family pack. The flowers are from 2 different companies that I have in my stash.
It was fun and interesting to put this together. It took a while to cut all the words out with changing out the carts and using the different fonts.
Hey you all have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by and seeing the view from my little corner of the world.
 

2 comments:

  1. I got a smash book for xmas - I think I might have to do these challenges, would help me fill up some pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a facebook group, been lots of fun so far

    ReplyDelete