Friday, March 8, 2013

Project Life 2013: The beginning

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by today.
One of my 2013 goals was to do Project life, don't know what that is you can find out here. Well over the weekend I finally accomplished the start of my project life 2013. I decided on the paper line that I want to start with, trying to use up what I have at home not buying any paper for it.
I decided to work with Simple Stories Documented line I purchased last year and with all the journal cards that come with it will be a good start.
I will be using:

and Design C for those weeks with lots of pics. Also, got a variety pack of pages from Stampin Up that I will be using too. I will be using scraps from my stash too, one good thing about project life is that you can use up all those extra small scraps you might have laying around a win-win for the craft room.
So I decided my week will be from Monday to Sunday (easier for me to keep the weekend together), working best for me. I figured out how I'm doing the title page and plan to work on that real soon and make a push over the next few weekends to get caught up to date on it. Fun ahead!

Hey you all have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world....


1 comment: