Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Beautiful Flower

Good Morning and I hope all is well with you, I'm the designer today over at Card A Day Blog, I welcome you to my blog, the theme this week is Thinking of You.
Sometimes the simplest things can make a beautiful card. A beautiful card for a friend lets them know your thinking of them without uttering a word.
The card is on a white card base and then layered with green cardstock and then the pattern paper (I got from my stash of scraps. The glittered trim center is used with double-sided tape



 then add the glitter tinsel Studio G style, packs that you can get at Michaels for a buck.
Add a layer of green cardstock square with rounded corners and then the white cardstock with rounded edges and inked with red ink (I think it's the lower brand at AC Moore) . Tip here: If you have ink that just doesn't stamp well then use it exclusively for inking edges, no lost of thinking it's gotta be tossed out.
I added a couple of flowers that I had forever-okay well since I got my first scrapping kit and a pearl for the center and you got a sweet card for a sweet friend.
Add a beautiful sentiment to the inside and you make your friend feel extra special and brighten her day! Priceless! A Beautiful was to let your friend know your think of her.

Stop by Card A Day Blog and join in on the challenge today....

Thanks for stopping by and seeing the view from my little corner of the world...

2 comments:

  1. Nice card Tina. Great tip with the double sided tape, I also use the mini pads for inking edges.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete