Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hobby Day 5 Smash

Well this challenge was a no brainer, lol. Hobby was a pretty easy page to do, since I enjoy paper crafts for my hobby I covered the 4 that I enjoy with these 2 pages
As I've been going page by page in this particular smash book, I couldn't have asked for a better page for this theme. I enjoy Scrapbooking (traditonal and digital), Cardmaking and Smashing and they are all included in this layout. It was done in a smashbook (got that covered!), the top left portion of the page shows the very first digital scrapbook layout I did and now it's a hybrid scrap with adding some traditional scrapping included. The bottom left includes a card that I did in a class learning a new technique of resist embossing (which was so cool to learn).
The right side page, I enhanced the page with words of my guilty pleasures of my hobby of paper crafts, one I enjoy doing each day a little something with crafting. It was a really fun page to do. Looking forward to sharing with you all 2 pages I have been researching a bit to do the pages (a quirk to my personality to research before I do it)
Now I have another paper craft that I enjoy, Project Life and can't wait to share with you what I have been doing with that.
Thanks for stopping by today and seeing the view from my little corner of the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment