Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Smash Your Stash Challenge

Hi everyone,
Wow back to back posts, is this a joke! Absolutely not, I decided over this past weekend to really work on my goals and I've seen others do a post each day so I'm gonna give this a try. With March being National Craft Month, I would like to accomplish something crafty each day this month even if it's just prep work for a page or card, then I'm doing something crafty.
Another cool Smash group started on Facebook recently called Smash Your Stash, so far it's been a great group. So for the first challenge we had to use the oldest piece of pattern scrap paper that we have and some lettering stickers:

This is my fav picture of my parents. The paper came from my 1st paper pack I got, the flower pieces came from my very first tote scrapbook kit that I received as a gift from the ladies that introduced me to scrapbooking. The picture is late 1958 early 1959. I used the Brown nostalgia book for this page. Got the book in a swap and just fell in love with it and it will be a cool one for all my old pics. 
Hey you all have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by my small corner of this big world.

No comments:

Post a Comment