Sunday, March 10, 2013

Project Life 2013: Title Page

Good Morning
I wanted to share with you what I did last night. I got my title page done for my 2013 project life album. It sure is an interesting process, the planning takes up 1/3 of the time, editing the pictures takes up a 1/3 of the time and then the creative physical process of the page with the last 1/3. But I think I can safely assume the weekly ones won't be so bad, if I start planning it the same week as it is happening.
I did alot of looking at other title pages on google to get a feel of what others are doing and that helped inspire me to this page.
The nameplate I chose to do, it explains what the album is about. The cast of characters for this album: The main characters:

Our Australian Cattle dogs-Blue Heelers of the breed

Supporting cast will be peppered through with our kids and our grand-kids, were just a couple of empty nesters enjoying life. Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I've been doing lately. I made it through a whole week on the blog a first for me and seeing this continuing now that I have understanding how I can prepare and be ready to post by the week. Off to get some more crafting done, I got a few unfinished projects I want to finish up today.
I hope you enjoy the view from my little corner of the world

Things I used for this page: the page insert is from Stampin Up assortment pack, the main paper line is Simple Stories Documented line, Dave and I's photo mats came from the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 6X6 pack, ribbon, letters and vellum quote from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment