Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's All About the Cake!

Hello all, I'm the designer over at Card A Day Blog today.  Check out the blog and see what the girls have been making, if you need wedding card idea that is the place to go, aren't the cards this theme been so cool!


 This was such a cool card to make and so out of the box for me. I made this card for a swap for a Facebook group I belong to, Cricut Card Exchange, we do a different theme each month and make enough for our group members and send them to them, it's a fun group.So I wanted to do something different this time for the group, and came up with this card.



Card base is from Colorbok Pearlescent cardstock pack in White. Card -cut at 5” From the Wild Card Cartridge. Used Lavender Lace liquid pearls, string of pearls in my stash glued with hot glue

and the bow is made from a roll of craft ribbon in my stash.

This was such a fun card to make, it has to be one of my top 10 favorite so far that I have made. Give it a shot and do something out side of your norm and see what you can do.

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.......

No comments:

Post a Comment