I chose the digi stamp Floral Easter Eggs-Egg 1 its a really cute stamp and my first Easter card this year (can you tell I'm really wanting spring to get here-more snow on the way this coming Monday :( )
This card came together pretty fast with my February counterfeit kit handy to use for the papers. I used that striped cardstock for the card base. 2 cut out cards, one for the background behind the stamp and one to hold the sticker that Happy Easter was stamped on with SU Teeny Tiny Wishes using Memento Tuxedo black ink. I used half a doily to peak out from behind the card and added to gold glitter brads and some purple sequins from my stash. Here is what I did with the inside with another cut card and more of the purple sequins just ready for that special message to send to someone
Now it's your turn. The prize is a 7 pack of digis from Bugaboo Digi Stamps . Please stop by Jo's Scrap Shack and check out the challenge and to link up what you make! Here are some simple rules.
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Unlimited entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only
You have until March 7th by 6:00Pm (central) time to link up.
All winners will be announced on Monday, March 10th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!