But first we have today and it is FUNDAY Friday! Today the challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack is "Cut it up w/ A Twist" INCORPORATE PAPER PIECING using your dies or machines. Our sponsors for this week's challenge is Robyn's Fetish Digital stamps and Bugaboo.
I used a digital stamp from Bugaboo for my card today:
Christmas Doodles digital stamp for my card. The whimsy of the stamp goes well with the whimsy of the tree. I printed out the stamp in a variety of sizes and now I have a couple more to use for Christmas this year in various ways. I used trims and adhesive gems from my current counterfeit kit : a Little Fall in the Air for my card.
The inside of the card needs to be done yet (something I can do over the weekend)
Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I'm up too in my little corner of the world. Stop by Jo's Scrap Shack and see the other fine creations my DT sisters created.
Starts: Friday, Sept. 30th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Oct. 07th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until October 7th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of October 10th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!