Thursday, July 4, 2013

Cheers!

I want to personally thank the veterans for it was the first veterans that gave me my liberties and freedoms that I can enjoy today!

I am the designer today over at Card A Day Blog. The theme today is Just for Men and I wanted to show you all this card before I start off my day's festivities.
This card was made from a Card with Color Theme for a swap for a Yahoo group I belong to: Northeast Scrapbook Friends a great little group. The color theme was Mineral tones: Lgt Brown, Brown, Navy, Blue, Lgt Blue-Gray. This is A-2 size card, card base is from the Neutral Fashion Colors paper pack and layered with brown paper.
 This is the inspiration for the card layout, magazines are great inspirations for cards especially if your at lost of what you want to do. Leaf through one and you'll figure out what you want to do real quick,
My cuts for the cards royal blue mat, then the navy w/ white dots  on top of the mat. 2nd piece is the long piece done in blue and the top piece is colorbox water paper. Last layer is the light brown (tan) and the same color as the card base for the sentiment block.
The inside of the card and the sentiment was stamped with the Fiskars stamp set: Aged to Perfection. stamped in SU Brilliant Blue and add Brilliant Blue rhinestones for dimension.

Have a fabulous day! Thanks for stopping by and seeing the view from my little corner of the word...

No comments:

Post a Comment