Friday, November 22, 2013

Old German Honey Cookies

Good Morning,
It's been awhile since I've done a recipe swap layout on the blog, thought it would be good to do one today. Next month is our last month with the recipe swap we decided to try to do something different and get together each month and one girl is to be the teacher and will do something crafty with the group so I'm looking forward to that.
This is the swap I did in September and the theme was honey. I chose a very easy layout cause I just loved that pattern background cardstock and I wanted that to show through. The honey jar cut came from the Just Because Cards Cartridge, page 53 is the sticker with the circle edge cut off. The negative I added to the bottom of the recipe paper to emphasis the theme. I look forward to trying the cookies over the Christmas holiday.
Thanks for stopping by today and seeing the view from my little corner of the world.
Entering this in Challenge: Stuck on U Sketches: Die Cut challenge: Food

Don't forget about the big prize for the blog follower giveaway there is a few weeks to go and I'm gathering stuff for the box each day.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to do recipes swaps on a blog! Love your cute little die cut! Thanks for playing along with Stuck on You Sketches!

    ReplyDelete