Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Easter Chickie

Hi You and welcome to my blog, today I'm the designer over at Card A Day Blog and the theme is Easter. The card I featured today is one I made up last year and some how never got it posted :) So now it has it debut.
Sorry about this but I can't give you to much information about the card cause I didn't right this one down, my bad :)
The chick and the card base is most likely from Cricut cartridges and I'm thinking the base came from Elegant Edges. The ribon would have came from my stash and the Happy Easter stamp came from I'm thinking a SU stamp set. I added google eyes to the chick and he is on a wobble.
 Action wobble in progress :)

Thanks for stopping by today, stop back later for another post. I've been following the Stash A Thon Birthday challenges and only have a couple of days left to get all the layouts posted so over the next few day you just may see some double posting :)
I do apologize for the lack of details on this post if anyone out there in bloggy land recognizes anything, leave me a comment and I'll get the information updated. I've tried to keep records of the crafts I do, but sometimes in a hurry it will slip by me

1 comment:

  1. Ah, this one is just cute as can be. Love the bright Spring colors, the sweet shapes & the little wobbler is going to delight some lucky recipient when he pops out of the envelope. Perfect Easter card. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete