Monday, September 29, 2014

& Then

LOL I know not much of a title to the post but I had 3 choices to use from the layout and I liked this one the best. This is another layout that I had pulled a kit together during stash bash and I got to say it's a quick way to put a layout together in an evening. Just might have to do a few of these kits when I pull my counterfeit kit together next month for some quick scrapping during the week.
I used this sketch for the layout so fun too, need to keep this one around I think.

It's sketch #90 from My Scraps & More Sketches
I seen from some of the inspirational layouts that a few added pictures various places on the layout so I knew then that the bigger photo and the extra photo would work out just fine. This is a fun playful layout of when Brad, Katherine, Zachary and Tristan was over for a visit last month encouraging Brad to take his pedal tractor home so Zachary would be able to have time to play and ride it.
We took a walk about the yard and at one point Katherine got on it to ride it a bit while Zachary was trying to push her :) Just a fun picture and a super fun visit. I used supplies from my current counterfeit kit and the butterfly and flower stickers come from last month's kit, a fun addition to bring in some girly into the layout. I wanted Katherine's spot to be a little bit more special so I added a stamp from My Mind's Eye indie chic collection stamped with memento tuxedo black ink, thought to use some of the foil that I was playing with the other day the one that painted in the crush curry was added. Some little flowers and a Hello cutout to round out that block of the layout.
A fun picture of Zach on the pedal tractor with a sticker from the Simple Stories: Awesome alpha sticker sheet, some cork chevrons pointing to Zach pedaling all by himself .
Dad helping Zachary getting started or maybe he was just stuck in that spot, I thought the cutout of the Lets Go! worked very well in that spot. Some fun cutout circles from the word paper that I had in the kit .

Thanks for stopping by today and see what I'm up to in my little corner of the world....

5 comments:

  1. awesome take on the sketch, love the fall colors!
    PS - You got tagged. Check out my latest blog post; I tagged you for the scrapbooker's blog hop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh What a fun layout Tina! I love the sketch and your take on it. The pictures are way to cute, looks like everyone was having a wonderful time. I so love the petal tractors, we have one too, and it was always the boys favorite. So far the girls haven't gotten on it because of course they have the power wheels and it's so much easier to go. lol But I will always love the petal tractors! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun page and take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bold plaid border that ties it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how & Then pulls the viewer in!! Great job on adapting the sketch.

    ReplyDelete