I changed mine up to the size a A2 card so I can send it in the mail with a regular stamp, but kept overall sketch look intact. I had fun grabbing some scraps that were on my desk from last month's crafting to create my card. I got a new die that I couldn't wait to try and this sketch offered that spot so I used that for the back layer of the circle, the gold embossed stamp was done last month for a challenge and this was one of the extras that I cam across and added it to the card. The center square is the printable file from LBBS: Birds and Houses:
Covered it with CTMH liquid glass for a flair button look added ribbon for the center border and that's it a Birthday Card all ready to send.
Starts: Friday, June 5th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, June 12th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until June 12th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of June 15th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!