Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Junior Year

Welcome back :) This layout is from LOAD1016 Day 28: Go for the Garnish: Bring out the Bling, Sparkle & Shine. Our Granddaughter Astacia just sparkles in this picture so I knew this was the set of pictures I was going to use. I was blessed with handing over my camera to my grandson Avery and he and Astacia used it, what I got was some amazing photos :) Astacia is a Junior this year, she is growing up way to fast :)
I used some school papers from My High School mat stack for DCWV, a tiedye paper, and the alphabet paper to create this layout. I also used the sketch from The Memory Nest Make it Monday No. 74
Loved that triangle border :) Framed out the top of the layout cause it didn't feel grounded. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been creating in my little corner of the world :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, loving this layout Tina! And what fun pictures you got from handing over your camera to the kiddo's. Your granddaughter is just beautiful. Yes, they do grow up way to fast don't they?!!! Love that sketch too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos beautifully showcased, fabulous page. Thanks for using the sketch from The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch; even as a DT Member I struggled! Love how well you mixed so many PPs! Thanks for playing w/ us at "The Memory Nest"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the different papers-you sure captured a great feel to this sketch! Thanks for joining us at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina, love how you used the sketch with those beautiful pictures and papers!! Thanks for playing along with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete