Sunday, July 16, 2017

Wander for a Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) Worked the night shift last night a mandatory thing so a short weekend for me :) We have a new challenge for you this week over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenges, Lauren has asked us to Use a BIG title to document our BIG adventure.
This is a glittery big title for a big adventure around our Historic Downtown, a fun adventure for me down memory lane where I grew up and to learn more about my home town. I'll be on another walking tour next week too done by our local library so another fun adventure.
I used a fun title from Shimelle's line Go Now Go. This was created from LOAD517 Day 23:
Prompt:
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off – 1986
What would you do with a whole day off?
This is what I did:
I don't get to many Saturdays off so I took advantage of the day and did somethings in the morning with Dave, but in the afternoon I went off on my own for awhile. A walking tour of out local Downtown. We have a rich history in Williamsport, PA and it was cool to take a day off and check out the walking tour of the old buildings that are Downtown. Growing up here I certainly appreciate seeing glimpses of my childhood with in the buildings that in itself could tell a story of a memory from the buildings. Old buildings and some new fixtures with in Downtown Williamsport made the tour very interesting. A lot more layouts from this tour to come as I scrap it.
 My tour guide, a self guided tour through Historic Downtown Williamsport, PA
 My journaling
       This was cool to find along the way and a story to tell in another layout. The building across the street had that fun mural on it too. There is alot more to this adventure to come lots of photos to scrap.
I look forward to seeing what you create for this fun challenge over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment