Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Super Star for Sketch N Scrap

Good Morning :) I have a fantastic birthday card that I made using today's card challenge sketch over at Sketch N Scrap. Here is the sketch that Lisa created:
No automatic alt text available. 

There is so many ways you can use this sketch and for so many different holidays too. Here is the card I made with it:
 A birthday card for a super star :O I brought the same sketch int the inside too
I used my July counterfeit kit: Geometric Splatter for the papers for my card all were scraps and a 4X6 mat paper for the sentiment papers. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun sketch.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card Tina!!! Great job with the sketch, these papers are awesome and so bright and cheery, a perfect way to wish someone happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the sketch. awesome card.

    ReplyDelete