Friday, April 20, 2018

The Unusual Ones layout for a Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style

Hello again :) If you are looking for the Sketch N Scrap post you will find it here.

Some of the tractors we saw at the Portersville Steam Show in 2004 :) featured in this layout. First though the title block of the layout came from this fun Project Life sketch over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style. I fell into the craze of Project Life cards when it first came out thinking I would transition inot Project Life scrapbooking, but didn't fall in love with it so now I try to use them in my Scrapbooking, which I do love to do. Finding that these fun sketch challenges help with this and a good way to add a project life card to a layout. So this mid-month sketch:
Now, on to Sketch #100 - courtesy of Emma!
this is what I created for this challenge:
 Using my current counterfeit kit for this card and for the layout. This is the title block for the grid style layout I made:
 I framed the pictures within this vintage style pattern paper with torn edges. The title block gives it a current edgy look to the layout. Adding a couple of fussy cut arrows for the clusters on the layout and to journal blocks to finish off the grid style layout.
 close up of the layout and the tractor pictures
 My journaling
and the title block shown on the layout. Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I created today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun sketch challenge over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment