Sunday, May 20, 2018

Delightful Father & Son Superhero Lasting Moments layout

Hello and welcome to the newest challenge over at Lasting Memories
 Our theme for May has been - Variety Of Shapes - and this week our challenge is:
LM #396 - use one or more hexagons on your layout
Here is the layout I created or this challenge:
 Using some old stash and some project life cards plus some scraps from this month's counterfeit kit-Geometric Beauty, I made this layout using my Stampin Up hexagon punch. Lots of fun creating that background of the layout. Using a very old Studio Calico sketch I found on Google for the inspiration for my layout.
 This is the journaling. The layout is from LOAD518 Day19 prompt which part of it was to use a Hero theme with a measurement of sort on the layout. My son is a hero in my book :) once you get past the goofball craziness of his personality he's an awesome person
 Carl and Zane what a great pair of guys. Love you both!
Now are you ready to take on the hexagon challenge! I look forward to seeing your creation real soon and check out the other challenges over at the Lasting Memories challenge blog.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this layout. The hexagon layout is perfect around the fabulous text on the background photo! Fabulous masculine layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, I have that same background paper and never could figure out a good way to use it, you did great. Great picture too of your sone and grandson.

    ReplyDelete