Monday, April 1, 2019

CKC - April 2019 Kit Reveal - Spring Break

Good Morning and welcome :) No this is not an April Fool's Day joke, yep I'm posting the new month's Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog's April inspiration from the March 2019 Hip Kit Club that Lisa has chosen:
Isn't this a fantastic looking kit!
You can find the link to the main kit here:  https://www.hipkitclub.net/march-2019-main-kit

There are also some other kits available if you wanted to take inspiration from those:
Color:  https://www.hipkitclub.net/march-2019-color-kit
Cardstock:  https://www.hipkitclub.net/march-2019-cardstock-kit
Unboxing video:  https://youtu.be/ghg4bmT6foc 

Please join us in welcoming Debbie Stemper to our little family this month as our Guest Forger.
First you should have reached me from the creative Lori's blog so excited to see what she pulled together for this inspiration.
I loved the vibe of this kit with it being mainly Maggie Holmes I went in a different direction this month for my inspiration by locating some Maggie Holmes Flourish that I have:
This pattern paper has just about the same color scheme as the inspirational kit. So let me introduce 

My April counterfeit kit is Spring Break:


The Maggie Holmes part of the kit:
A really fun way to start the kit building. Then I added papers to the kit while looking for some things that matched some of the patterns in the inspirational kit too:
Lots of pinks, blues, greens and yellows. Lots of florals, stripes, stars, hearts too.
I added some travel paper too as I plan on working on some vacation photos with the Easter Egg Hunt photos this month. Pinkfresh Studio Out & About, Joyful Day and Everyday Musings. Really loving this company's lines lately clean and fun. 
and if I run out of that throughtout the month then I will be using this:
Simple Stories Travel Notes for my vacation photos. figuring this line should match up well with Simple Stores Vintage Traveler collection that I'm using this month too with certain trip photos I'm creating with. 
Yes a large selection but something I will use throughout the month.
Now off you go and see what fun kit Laura came up with over on her Instagram page. Thanks for stopping by today and if you want a fun month of crafting give the challenge a try :)
 
The blog hop list:

16 comments:

  1. I love how you took one single piece of paper inspired by the original kit and then went off on a new direction - perfecT! It'S a bit kit but I know that you'Re really prolific and am sure that you'll produce a whole slew of happy memory pages! I'm a bit envious of all that Maggie Holmes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa it was fun going in a different direction this time not something I think I did before :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic kit, Tina! Love your take on the inspiration kit. I look forward to seeing what you create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your inspiration piece, the chip board and gold stickers. Have fun scrapping with your awesome kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lisa, your approach really worked here. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's wonderful! Those gold stickers make me want some :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant take on building your kit this month! I love hearing the "play-by-play". Looks lively & fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina: You've assembled a huge mega kit that looks creatively delightful! Lots of lovely prints and embellishments to have crafting fun with on "Spring Break!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes looking for that Spring Break this month probably after the annual Easter Egg Hunt this year I'll get my scrapping on :) I do want to bash that Maggie Holmes paper this month 1 little goal for me :)

      Delete
  8. Yay for Maggie Holmes, and that ticket paper was such a smart way to pull the inspiration colors all together in one spot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Susan I agree it was a good way to pull it together :) I was glad that Maggie Holmes was the inspiration this month :)

      Delete