Thursday, August 15, 2019

Twins Time for Sketch N Scrap Challenge #183

Good Morning, I hope you are all well :) We're enjoying a little vacation in the southern half of PA this week but made sure to get this layout done for today's challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. Challenge #183 sketch is from the creative Heather Hall:
No photo description available. 

This is the layout I created with this fun sketch:

 This layout was an awesome way to show the movement of the girls being passed around. We enjoyed our turn holding them while most were in the pool having fun.
My journaling for this layout. I created the layout using the scrap of that bold paper from my counterfeit kit mini kit this month and added the black stars paper that was sitting on my scrap desk. Thanks from stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun sketch and link it up over at Sketch N Scrap.

2 comments:

  1. Love your mix of patterns on this one Tina!! Great job with the sketch and enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete