Friday, June 12, 2020

Our Wonderful World LO for CKC Challenge #1

Good Morning and welcome :) The 1st challenge for Counterfeit Kit Challenge is here! for this month and Tara has challenged us for the 1st challenge of the month with:
Wonderful World
Create a layout about the wonderful world that you live in.  This could be a layout about the beauty of the natural world.  You could create a layout about the world you created-home, work, etc.  Let your creative juices flow!!
Our inspirational kit featured  Paper and embellishments from Alexandra Renke of Germany my kit include two of her papers and those papers are beautiful, so I wanted the paper to shine besides the photo I chose and my story to add to it. 
 My base paper wiht those beautiful flowers and all those words about Hope and Spring, things we needed at that time with the starting of the Covid-19 here in the states and we had a stay at home order in place too.
 The layout I created feature a picture of us walking in our world as we normally do, this was the Saturday after Good Friday. This is Our Wonderful World where we are most happiest and during our favorite season too :) To this layout I added the 3 rainbows I had for part of my embellishment cluster as well as some butterflies in various forms. A few word phrases too. I don't do single photo layouts to often, but this paper deserves all the attention.
Close up of my journaling, All the elements to this layout came from my kit Rain or Shine and if you created a kit we would love to have you join in for this fun challenge. Check out Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for what the other forgers created for this fun challenge

1 comment:

  1. This paper is stunning Tina, I love your layout and story as well. Yes, I found too, not a whole lot changed for me either as I didn't go out a ton anyway. I loved just going outside in the backyard like I normally do. Only changes was having Bret work from home. Thank goodness for our own oasis! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete