Sunday, April 18, 2021

The Good Life LO for Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2

 What a lovely day it is, Spring is really into the season in our area. Grass is a beautiful green, the early apple trees and pear trees are in blossom, daffodils in full beauty and the other Spring bulbs are now coming up. It's definitely my favorite season. 

The 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Leslie is the host this month and for this challenge she has chosen a challenge in true forger style. 

Don your beret & join in with the spirit of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge forger vibe!

Choose from an assortment of single page, double spread & card inspiration from the Scrapbook & Cards Today Design Team.
 
Link here https://scrapbookandcards.com/garden-party-scrapbook-kit/ to view the project gallery found below the kit reveal, including detail shots. Maybe one of the close-up elements alone will inspire you! 
I chose Lisa Dickinson's layout I love a multi-photo layout and this isn't my normal style with the openess of the layout but I loved the layering too
This is my
take on the layout, making sure I used those buttons I put in the kit and that bakers twine too
We spent a beautiful day outside enjoying the weather once it got warm enough to know Spring wasn't far away with the snow still on the ground can see Winter melting away :) I used so many things from my kit Spring Afternoon. The buttons, the wood veneer, the cutaparts, the stickers, the diecuts and some enamel dots too.

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment