Sunday, September 12, 2021

Old RTU LO for a Counterfeit Kit challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) Happy Sunday to you :) I've been enjoying playing with my kit this month.

Today is the 1st challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and our month's host is me! I challenged everyone.

Get Moving!
 
My love for antique tractors is producing this challenge! What do we usually see in the fall other that falling leaves is hay wagon rides and such, well they are usually pulled by a tractor so your challenge is to make a layout about any type of transportation: tractor, car, bike, plane, ect.
Today, use Transportation for your creation!
 
Here is what I created:
I had fun creating this layout using my kit, found this fun crackle look paper in my kit for my background. Using a cutfile that I sprayed with Tea color shine for some of the bits on the circle pieces on the layout. I used this sketch from Christy's Beautiful Life series 8 Day 9 sketch for my inspiration:
Switching up the placement of the photos and following along with the challenge over at Scraptember I used stickers on my layout using anything that didn't reference fall. I like the way it turned out :)

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.



1 comment:

  1. What a cool layout Tina! I do love that background paper you used as well as your take on the sketch. Your photos are fabulous of this antique tractor. Such a fun layout! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete