Thursday, November 18, 2021

Simple Pleasures LO for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) The days are just flying by this month! This month the weather has been cool, sometimes down right cold and windy too. Most of the leaves are off the trees now and you can tell mother nature is ready for winter.

Today is the 2nd challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and our month's host Lisa has challenged us:

Celebrate Your Kit!

In my celebratory month, I decided it was time to just have some fun. Take out the absolute favourite items from your kit and turn them into a layout that you love. 

Don't double think your choices - if it sparks joy (pun intended), then it deserves a place on your page.

Record a story that is full of joy and celebration and match it up with a photo that makes your heart sing. 

What could be better as a celebration of this wonderful hobby of ours?

Here is what I created from this challenge

 

Love the idea of not over thinking this out it made for a faster layout. From my Falling Leaves kit:  I love plaids so I grabbed that, I love Pinkfresh Studios products so I grabbed those and found some fun ribbon to add along :) Loving the fall collection from Pinkfresh Studios for this layout as the cozy home feel is perfect for a layout about reading another thing that brings me joy :) 

 Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.

 

1 comment:

  1. This month certainly has been flying by Tina and it have been a down right cold too with lots of wind. Leaves are mostly off here too. This challenge sounds like so much fun Tina! I love your layout! I too love plaids, this plaid you chose is so cozy, giving warm and fuzzy vibes from it. The chair is perfect as I love to curl up and read too. You did a great job with this layout and I love it! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete