Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Solo Performance LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

  Good Morning and welcome :) The middle of March and we're starting to see signs of Spring in PA, this makes my heart happy :)  We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. A wonderful sketch from Lisa to play with today.

 and this is what I created with it:

It made for a great way to add layers to my layout, as I'm playing Calvinball this month a lot of additional things were added to the layout that I wouldn't normally add but I think it gives in character just like all the characters in the play. There is room for a cutfile and stenciling as well as layering so make sure when you look at the sketches you see how it fits to you style of scrapping too.
So now it's your turn let's see what you can do with the sketch.Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Tina!! I just adore this eclectic background, so perfect for your photos! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout Tina, love the sketch and your take on it! The cool papers, the stenciling, the die cuts, and the fab photos all make for one amazing layout. Well done! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete