Sunday, May 15, 2022

Extra! Extra! LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the blog again :) I'm out and about this weekend working on transplanting flowers that I started in February. The weather is cooperating enough to get it done. But I have another layout for you:
We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. A wonderful sketch from Heather to play with today. 
This is a very interesting sketch and this is my creation:
I come across a kit I put together that had this fun newspaper print and it had sticker sheets that had the triangles so I cut up some pattern paper for more triangles for that edge of the sketch. A little history from my home town that I'm still creating with the photos that I took that day during my walk. I kept the embellishments minimal so the focus is on the story. Thanks for stopping bu my little corner today and seeing what I'm creating.
So now it's your turn let's see what you can do with the sketch.Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.  

1 comment:

  1. Very cool sketch and I love your take on it. Your layout is awesome Tina! I love when you do the history of things around your town. A cool building too, we have a triangular building here in my town as well. I think they are so cool looking. Always fun to learn more of the history to your town! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete