Monday, August 15, 2022

Fresh Air and Sunshine LO for Sketch and Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) August came with lots of heat and humidity! But this passed weekend it's been nice, we even survived a yard sale at the house! Took the whole week to prepare for it but we got it done so now I'm ready for a vacation :)  We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Heather and love that she has sunflowers in place for us to add our clusters.

This is what I came up with from this sketch:
 
This is the 1st layout from our fun summer weekend up at Tammy's in 2019. She wanted to make sure we got to ride the Minne HaHa as we took her and the kids on our steamboat ride here at home. Waiting in line to get on the boat I was able to take some fun pictures and this starts off our adventure that day. I used my counterfeit kit Let's Go! for my layout and also a fun cutfile from the current 31 Days of Cutfiles 2 and I used some shimmerz on my cutfile this is a fun product I've been playing with since I got it :)

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.  

4 comments: