Saturday, October 15, 2022

Season of Change LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

 Good morning and welcome :) can you believe we are 1/2 way through October already! Time sure is flying lately. We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Lori

Isn't this a great layering sketch! This is what I created:
I decided to scrap some Fall photos with this sketch and chose my Winterberry Holly bush. Using my current counterfeit kit Harvest Happy I was able to show off the red berries on the green monochromatic layout that was the prompt for the LOAD that day that I made the layout. 

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina, sorry it's been so long since I've been by. What a great sketch, it is indeed a great one for layering and you have done it justice with your layout!!! I LOVE this layout! Your photos are fabulous, loving your bush with berries and I bet the birds will too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Tina! I love your photos and your papers and embellishments are such a great complement to your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love the all the details and embellishments that don't overwhelm the photos. Dorlene your DTmate

    ReplyDelete