Thursday, October 12, 2023

Loved This LO for Counterfeit Kit challenge

 Good morning and welcome :) Here's the 1st challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog.

  Challenge #1 - Let's Get Sketchy! Leslie has challenged us to use this sketch. She says:

 Our inspiration kit club had their own sketch:

Check out their reveal post for inspiring creative takes on the sketch. 

This is my take on the sketch:


 I used all my pinks in my kit for this sketch and no stitching, but doodling the circle instead. The crop I attend in July, Kris showed off a bit of her town to Jennifer and I the last day while we were waiting for the store to open. So got to see a cool coffee shop and these cool murals too.

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment