Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Spring Time Card

I finished up all my swaps for the month of March this past monday night. The last 2 cards I did was sympathy card and my choice just as long as a cricut was used in the process (6 of each). Since I've been waiting for spring to arrive in Pennsylvania I decided a spring card would encourage the mood a bit.

This card was alot of fun to do once I got it planned out. Recipe is: 4.25" X 5.5" (A2) size salmon color cardstock. The butterfly, pup and bone (under scallop oval sentiment) was cut from Paper Pups cart, the shovel and dirt pile were cut from Freshly Picked cart, and the banner spring letters and pendants were cut from Country Life cart. Can You Dig It was used from a computer font and cut with an oval punch from Stampin Up.
I will also be putting this card into my first challenge: Fantabulous Cricut Challenge for their "Looks Like Spring" challenge. Can't wait for what will be next.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love the dogs on that cart. Thanks for playing at FCCB.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was glad to see the spring challenge come up on there, I knew this card would fit perfectly for that and I had to do it. Thanks for the cmments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Love the sentiment, it fits!!! Happy Spring and thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable. I love the little puppy. Thanks fro sharing with us at FCCB this week.

    I hae a buggie challenge going on over at
    http://bugbites411.blogspot.com/. you should link this project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love the puppy too! Thaks for playing along with us this week over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to our challenge. Your card is just adorable. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks for playing along this week at FCCB!

    Lisa N.
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to thank all of you for your kind comments. Tina

    ReplyDelete