Monday, March 7, 2011

Woke up to....

I woke up to 9 and 1/2 inches of snow on the porch banister. Heck of a Robin snow don't you think. Spring please.......
I thought that I would lift my spirits this morning looking at some of layouts I have done and came across my first digital scrapbook layout. The elements in this layout came from Shabby Princess, I think with a tutorial of how to do a 1st layout. I chose to do a picture of my husband Dave and our grandaughter Britney. I was not able to attend the party due to working but Dave had a great time and I was glad to capture that moment in this layout.

3 comments:

  1. The layout turned out really cute. To bad you had to miss your grandaughter birthday.
    You have a new follwer. Keep posting you have great work. Gloria M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout, I am just loving that flower! For your first digital layout, I think you nailed it!! Thanks for linking up on my Flashback Friday post, I hope you'll join in again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a first digi I think it's awesome. I haven't been brave enough to try digi yet!

    ReplyDelete