Monday, July 30, 2012

Tigger Birthday Card

Hi All and if your stopping over from Card A Day Blog, welcome. The theme this week is die cuts and when I think of die cuts is either my cricut or my cuttle-bug that I go to for my cuts, this card has both.
This card was made for my grandson Zachy's birthday a couple of weeks ago. Tigger was cut from the cricut, I had gotten him in a swap cause this was one of the cartridges I didn't have. So trades can be good and this one was perfect for this card. The scallop piece behind tigger was die cut from Spellbinders classic scallop oval. The card base was out of a cardstock pack-celebrations. the lettering was from a pack I got at the local Dollar Tree store.
This was the inside of the card with a hand written note on the left hand side of the card. Brought in a piece of the card front to border the inside sentiment.

I love doing cards with die cuts cause it's so fun to see what you can create from paper to turn into a fantastic image.
Thanks for stopping by today and  have a fantastic day.... 


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Tina! I'm sure your grandson loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trigger!!! great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card Tina! I love anything Disney!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete