Thursday, September 13, 2012

Canadian Thanksgiving-Gratitude

Good Morning and I'm in awe of all the cards made this week over at Card A Day Blog. Hi I'm the designer of the day. My card was made during a local Close to my Heart class.


 Canadian Thanksgiving from what I read is thanking God for the harvest. The colors of this card are perfect for autumn and the stamp set is perfect for this theme. All pieces of this card is from Close to My Heart product line.




 The paper or the card comes from The Dreamin pack. pieces cut at various sizes to look like patchwork. The stamp set is So Grateful with a variety of inks and the leaf is popped up. the inside brought in another cutout of the pumpkin with the leaf popped up and the sentiment I'm not sure what set that was from. But a perfect sentiment for this holiday.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tina! Love the colors!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stampo set. You did a great job in your card!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete