Monday, September 17, 2012

Mickey Mouse for the Kids

Hi all, theme this week over at Card a Day Blog is kiddie card, most of my kiddie cards are for my grand children's birthdays. So this was one of the ones I recently did:
 Mickey Mouse is a favorite among my younger grandchildren. But then Mickey Mouse seems to bring out the kid in any of us (you should have seen my husband the first time he was at Disney).
Recipe:
Black A2 cardstock for the card base. Red cardstock embossed that I had received with a swap card mailing. The background behind Mickey is the postage cut from Elegant edges with white cardstock rectangle. Mickey is cut at 3.5 inches.The border is a black & white check ribbon (I had on hand) with a soda can tab threaded thru to mimic a belt buckle this was a really fun card to make and I expect it will give the recipient a smile on their face. the Mickey and Friends cart is a fantastic cart for any kiddie card you have in mind to make. Thanks for stopping by my corner of the world and I hope you have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. OMGISH! This is just ADORABLE!! Tina!
    Love it!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Mickey is just too cute :) TFS

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete