Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Goodbye to Two Peas in a Bucket

OH WOW! NOOOOOOOOOO
So sad for the scrapbooking community today as Two Peas in a Bucket announced it is closing.
Two Peas in a Bucket closing image
Source: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com June 25, 2014

Two Peas has been a huge source of inspiration for me when I was starting Project Life. I just loved watching the video each week of new ideas or techniques to use in my project life. I made so many good deals on their For Sale boards too. 
Scrappers are already mourning the loss of the message boards and soon the galleries, classes and shopping will be gone too.
If you would like more information about the closing visit their FAQ page here: Two Peas FAQ

1 comment:

  1. I have never shopped or watched any videos with this company, but I know it was a popular company so I was shocked to hear that they are closing their doors. It's a shame, as a few company's are closing that I never thought would close. I sure hope one day they will be back as I know there are a lot of people that is going to miss them and many others. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete