Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hello June-Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Hi you all and Hello to June a new month and a new Counterfeit Kit to play with. I sized it down a bit this month (at least the papers portion of it). They gave us 2 wonderful kits to choose from and my main choices was:
 
 Scrapbook Circle May Kit
But I did use a little bit from the other kit too:

So my kit The Brighter Side of Geometrics has more of the top picture with some extras from the bottom picture:
 My papers
 They had an add-on card stock kit so I added mine to the kit too.
 The embellishments:
I made sure to include the items I won last month during the Counterfeit Kit Challenge InterNational Scrapboooking Event. Which was lots of fun to do :)
 Isn't that ATC card pad just delicious and I look forward to using it with my PL this month and with this fun kit.
And the puffy stickers will not all to be used now, but there are some that can be used for the every day.
The Big Picture Class I'm taking: Inspired Scrapbooking: June is the Everyday so that will be the main theme of my scrapping this month, but I also plan to scrap some photos that I have scattered about I pulled a few pieces of fair paper so I can scrap some fair photos when the NY grandkids were down a few years ago. So I'm looking forward to a mix of scrapping over this month when I can with the warmer weather I don't have the time to spend in the craft room but when I can you'll find me in there.
Have a fantastic day today :)



5 comments: