Miss Lilly Is it for me?
I seen a really fun combination this week of the navy with the purple and I wanted to give it a go. So I used the 6X6 paper pad that was in my April counterfeit kit for the cardstock. The background navy I dry embossed with swiss dots folder, added 2 layers of cardstock behind the colored stamp image. I used the gold doily for an added color and some extra texture and the fun flowers. Added purple pearls and my sentiment comes from 3 Twenty Crafts: Say It From the Heart.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see what you made in this week's challenge:
Our Sponsor this week is:
The winner will win 4 digital stamps of their choice!!!!
So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, May 1st 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, May 8th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until May 8th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of May 11th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!