Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Be You as in Be You tiful

Hi you all :) yep midweek and I'm posting, yay :) I hope your week so far has been going well, mine's okay. This layout is from Class #5 for Demystifying Clustering class with Nicole Jones. When I seen this paper while making my kit I knew I wanted to get it used and out of my black paper drawer. I intentionally die-cut the paper the way I did so I could use again and when I went through some old photos to be scrapped during this class I came across this one of Isabelle and knew it was the one for that title.
This is our Isabelle :) This girl marches to her own drum too. Inspired by the prompt over at Whimsical Musings too, inspired by little girls. Yes she is inspiring, unique, beautiful and special is just naming a few words that make up Isabelle.
This layout worked out well for this class too, not quite what Nicole did but the same style layout was achieved from what she did. I'm really enjoying the clustering class and how the clusters really emphasize the photo more :) The black pinstripe paper was in an old counterfeit kit from last year, many of the embellishments were in older kits too, but the heart washi tape was in last month's counterfeit kit Color Splash.
 This is the bigger cluster withe the journaling spot, oh yes that journaling spot is from this month's counterfeit kit: Camera Crazy. The metal embellishments were in the October extra kits during LOAD last year.
 This little cluster draws in that 6X6 paper from Simple Stories So Fancy paper pad.
 This cute bottom corner cluster has a fun chipboard banner, as the other clusters had the chipboards too all came from the Maggie Holmes Flea Market chipboard sheet.
The journaling that I added from the facebook post that Andrea had up with the picture. Our little fashionista statement was from me. It was fun to actually use that fashion paper I had that for ages. This is also a Calvinball layout, need to add it to the gallery :) Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up too in my little corner of the world.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty page! Very spring-y 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous title! I love the whole layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout Tina! I love the papers you have used, like that black paper. Love, love, love the title and I have to agree the clustering of your embellishments really do draw the eye to the picture. Which is really the star of the show! How adorable Isabella is! I love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab title for a fab page. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete