Friday, March 18, 2016

Happy Easter for a Funday Friday Challenge

Hi you all and happy Friday to you :) oy vey ever have one of those days! Scheduling your day doesn't always work out the way you want, does it. But with great vibes I'm glad it's Friday a bit late in the day for the post but it's here!
This week's Challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack for Funday Friday is:
"Happy Easter"
Create a card, layout or project with
this week's theme!
Our sponsor this week is Little Blue Buttons Stamps and this is what I made with my little flower digi stamp.
 I found this fun paisley paper when I was looking for another paper so made sure to set it back for Easter cards. Also came across the purple plaid too so that went in the same pile and grabbed the purple glitter paper when I was looking for a certain purple paper for a layout I just did. So my pile was the basis for the card :) Love when things come together like that.
 I take it I should have went back to Little Blue Buttons site while I was coloring this stamp, I would have realized that there was green leaves in it too :) They all looked like beautiful flowers that I first colored pink and then colored with the Glitter Violet Wink of Stella pen (oh I like this one and will be using it again soon :) a picture I hope you can see a bit of the glitter that pen does. I added a few yellow sequins in one corner and blue sequins in the other corner. The SNC yahoo group challenge for shape: rectangle is what created the base of the care with some help for this week's Mojo Monday sketch:

My interpretation of this sketch :)
The inside of the card I found this nice sentiment online. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend, I plan to make mine a crafty one :)

Our Sponsor this week is:
Little Blue Button Stamps
  The winner will win 4 digital stamps of their choice!

 So make sure to play along this week~


    Starts: Friday, March 18th 12:00AM

Ends:  Friday, March 25th   6:00PM
(Eastern time)
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool over at Jo's

2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge

3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.

5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until March 25th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of March 28th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!








4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Tina! I love how you mixed different patterns together and made them look so beautiful together! I always get scared with patterns LOL .... this image is so cute and I love your choice of colors!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina I always love how you put your papers together...they always look so cute! You have a great eye for matching papers and colors my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete