Monday, July 18, 2016

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

Good Morning :) Today's challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog Martha is our hostess and she want us to use Die Cuts and / or punches. I have this fun Christmas layout I created last year during LOAD Day 30 Someone Else’s Words: Make a holiday inspired layout today and include the lyrics to one of your favorite songs!
My die cuts are the tree and the Santa, thinking I cut them with my cameo. I think I had a blast decorating that tree :) Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree is one of my favorite Christmas songs and when I think of rockin around the tree I always think of Timmy the cat we had when I was a kid, he was always having fun and seemed to love to climb the artificial tree we had. These are some of my favorite Christmas pictures with Timmy.
 The die cut
The journaling included part of the lyrics
 Close up of the pictures. A memory that is now recorded and documented :) I do scrapping for this reason the extra playing involved is a fun bonus
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see your creation linked up over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog

No comments:

Post a Comment