Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fair Food

Good Morning :) This week something pretty cool is happening over at Scrap Happy, a mini LOAD! One week long LOAD and it's a Summer Lovin LOAD. So I have done 2 layouts so far. This one is the 2nd one: Summer Food. We'll there is all kinds of way to go about this, but my favorite summer food is Fair Food so with October Afternoon's Midway collection I made this layout:
I used this sketch over at The Memory Nest:
https://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2016/08/make-it-monday-no-67.html
Since my photo is a collage photo, it's  bit larger than the block in the sketch. The elements are there :)
 A fun spot to add my journaling and a cluster of stickers
A close up of the food. The newest thing I tried this year was the Deep Fried Nutter Butters like a burst of peanut butter in a dough not bad, but I like the Oreos better :)
Have a great day today

3 comments:

  1. Your page makes me feel very peckish and what an interesting event to scrap too. Thanks for using the sketch from The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page!! Love the papers and embellishments!! Thanks for joining us at tMN!!

    ReplyDelete