Friday, August 26, 2016

Loyalsock Valley Antique Machinery Show

Good Morning :) I did a layout about our local Antique Tractor Show. This was created from the Summer Lovin' LOADmini Day 5 prompt: Lovin' the Great Outdoors
Our way of Lovin' the Great Outdoors in the summer time :) This year we haven't went to as many shows as we have in previous years, but we always get to atleast one each year so far this is one that I was able to attend since it was our local Tractor Show:
 These are just a few of the pictures I took that day :) I have just gotten in more pictures to be scrapped yet. I fun over view of the show that I took in a bit. I used the sketch over at Scrapbook Challenges for my layout:
ss1607 
The August challenge over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge is to use a souvenir from a place or event on your page - maybe a theater ticket? A subway pass? A map? A pamphlet from somewhere you visited or want to visit? The side border piece is the wrist band I had on at the show and thought it worked out well for the layout as well as parts of the flyer for the day and for the title block.
 My journaling went into a speech bubble that I cut from a PL card :)
The title block has all the info on about the show, dates, location and feature and nice addition :) I scattered star sequins in the red and gold these are the colors of the tractors :) I used a piece of paper from that 8X8 October Afternoon paper pad in my current counterfeit kit Easy Livin'.
Also to get more ideas for ways to use a sketch, I've been watching Tina Gale's Focus on Sketches series n youtube and have been getting lots of fun tips on changing up a sketch :)
Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you a fantastic day and a fantastic weekend :) We have Little League World Series in hi gear around my house this weekend with the final games so plans to do a little salsa making and canning and some stewed tomatoes too something that is both a bit lite in the basement at the moment.





3 comments:

  1. Love the ephemera, especially including the wristband! Great to document the local color :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely love the wristband idea and the way you cut the flyer to include just parts of it on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really interesting, unusual, very good. Thanks for sharing it on Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge blog. Eli

    ReplyDelete